Friday 2 May 2014

Red Pegs!!

There was talk today on our Facebook group about some blocks in our estate being measured out and red pegs laid. So I took a drive past on my way home from work and was very excited to see our block was one of the 10 that had been done. It was a sign that things are happening!! I didn't understand the reason for the red pegs but later discovered that the surveyor had laid the pegs out where the land is to be scraped and the slab to be laid.



WOW.... it's all really happening now.

I can only assume that the blocks that received red pegs were those that have already received DA approval for construction prior to land registration. Most of the other blocks have had to go through CDC after registration.

The only delay for us now is the bank. We have to wait for our construction loan to be formally approved and the Authority to Commence Construction letter to be issued by the bank. Hopefully this will happen within the next few weeks. I don't want to wait too much longer. I am pumped to get this thing started!!


No comments:

Post a Comment