Thursday 24 April 2014

We have registration!

Yesterday afternoon I received a call from our mortgage angel advising that she had spoken to the conveyancer (surprise surprise) and that she was waiting on additional paperwork to be provided to her with the street name, etc. She was also liaising with the bank with regards to loan documentation. I was unsure why she was telling me all of this information, considering registration hadn't occurred yet.  And then it twigged...maybe we had received registration today...and sure enough, upon asking the question, we had.

I was extremely excited to say the least. Every day I would wake up wondering if today was the day. I was out all day yesterday and didn't have a chance to check my email, but sure enough, when I got home, there was the email from our conveyancer telling us that registration had occurred.

Settlement is on the 7th May 2014! Now all we need is for the bank to get the loan docs ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment