Thursday 17 April 2014

Still no registration....

Yesterday I received an email from our conveyancer explaining that the vendor's solicitor had lodged the linen plan with the LPI and were expecting registration in early May. Our loan approval expires 10th May 2014 so hopefully it will all happen quickly.

Our conveyancer has been pretty hopeless throughout this process. I have to constantly chase her for information and it often takes her days to reply to emails. Our mortgage broker has emailed our conveyancer requesting information pertaining to registration but she won't reply. I have asked that she be kept in the loop so we can action our finance asap. I only hope that once the land registers that she (the conveyancer) is able to fulfil her duties promptly and efficiently.  I don't have much faith in her at present.



No comments:

Post a Comment